Winslade Park offers the ideal location to base your office in the Westcountry. Built around a Grade II* listed building, the hub offers impeccably designed modern offices and thoughtfully restored historic luxury suites.
Nestled in open green space with nature trails, swimming pool and sports pitches. Yet close all major transport links. Located near Junction 30 of the M5, both Exeter Airport and the city’s historic centre can be reached by car within just 10 minutes. Exeter’s multiple train stations offer fast links to major cities including London and Bristol.
Neighbours with Sandy Park, home of rugby team Exeter Chiefs. Dedicated cycle paths loop their way around the countryside, connecting Exeter and it’s nearby sea-side towns.
Build a future for your business
Now more than ever, we need to take care of those around us. Winslade Park is designed with wellness, innovation and community at its heart.
We believe your surroundings for work, fitness and socialising can all be designed to promote and nurture a state of Wellness for you to thrive.
Network with like-minded business leaders in the community spaces.
Give your staff access to
● State of the art health facilities, led by former Exeter Chiefs player Tom Johnson
● A variety of cafés and restaurants including a 6,000 square foot food court, club house and Mediterranean style restaurant
● Beautiful residential houses
● Sports pitches
● Luxury spa with swimming pool
● Nature trails for leisurely walks and spaces to relax and recharge
● Creche for families
Offices from 120 to 50,000 sqft letting now. Available from mid-2020 with flexible terms.